The Efling office in Hevragerði will be open on 4 July from 8:15 to 14:30.
- Who gets 105.000 kr?
- Criminal activities in the labor market – responsibility or evasion?
- “If people are happy in their workplace they do not organize strikes”
- A 105.000 kr. deposit for Reykjavík city and state employees
- Legal assistance, normally provided on Tuesdays, will not be available July 9
- Groundbreaking ceremony for the new cluster of vacation houses belonging to Efling in Aratunga
- Opening of the office in Hverageði on Thursday 4 July
- Eldum rétt and Menn í vinnu sued for damages over forced labour
- Are your wages being cut?
- A 105.000 kr. deposit for state employees
- ARE YOU A SUMMER EMPLOYEE?
- On Thursday 27th of June the office will close at 15:00