Are you an upbeat and helpful person who would like to work for one of the country’s most powerful unions? Efling – union is seeking a receptionist to begin work as soon as possible. We encourage those who are interested to apply, whatever their gender or background.
• The reception and assistance of union members
• Answering the telephone
• General office tasks
• Communication skills and a willingness to assist people
• Good computer skills (office 365)
• Solution oriented thinking
• Fluency in Icelandic and English
• Some Polish language skills are a great plus
For further information, contact Geirlaug Jóhannsdóttir at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are to be filled out and submitted at hagvangur.is, along with a CV and a letter of introduction.
Efling is the second largest union in the country with almost 30.000 members in the greater Reykjavík area and the South of Iceland. The union guards the rights of its members and fights for them to receive higher wages.
Application deadline: November 12th of 2019