The negotiations with Reykjavík have still not proven successful. Efling invites members working for the city to a meeting where our stance is explained and where members have an opportunity to discuss our next steps.
- Gamla bíó – Ingólfsstræti 2a, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland – Tuesday, March 3 at 1-3pm
– Sólveig Anna Jónsdóttir, chairwoman of Efling, speaks.
The right to respect and to struggle
– An address by Drífa Snædal, president of ASÍ, on the importance of the right to strike.
Where are we now?
– A summary of the state of affairs by the director of Efling
– Attendees can get more information, talk together and with the negotiations committee, chairwoman and director.