Efling draws attention to its´ members that the longer opening hours of the union follows the opening of the reception in the office in Guðrúnartún. Therefore, no longer opening hours will be offered on Wednesdays while the reception is closed due to Covid19. Members of Efling are encourage to use online services – see here. We hope to be able to open the reception within a few weeks and thus offer a longer opening time on Wednesdays again.
- Deadline for applications in December
- Open meeting of Gildi representative council
- Everyday happiness – What makes us happier?
- Market Solutions and Neoliberalism Rejected in place of Wage Driven Growth and Public Welfare
- Unions demand bonus payment for frontline workers
- A new podcast on wage theft is currently online
- Everything You Need to Know About State Subsidized Mortgages
- Working women, the women’s movement and capitalism
- Efling-SSSK collective agreement accepted
- Are we sleeping enough?
- The power of pension fund members in the Icelandic pension system at the next Efling’s Delegate Council meeting