Efling draws attention to its´ members that the longer opening hours of the union follows the opening of the reception in the office in Guðrúnartún. Therefore, no longer opening hours will be offered on Wednesdays while the reception is closed due to Covid19. Members of Efling are encourage to use online services – see here. We hope to be able to open the reception within a few weeks and thus offer a longer opening time on Wednesdays again.
- Compounded violence – the experience of immigrant women
- Dropinn – The service of Stígamót and the fight against sexual violence
- “A world-record in cuts” – the wages of pensioners discussed during a meeting of the delegate council of Efling
- 35 million collected in unpaid wages in three months
- Parent´s entitlement to maternity/paternity leave and grants
- New opening hours on Fridays
- The situation of pension recipients discussed on the next Council of Delegates meeting
- On Monday March 29 the union´s service will be open at 9.00 am
- DropINN -Dance spin with Margrét Erla Maack
- Candidacy to the board of Efling
- Union members reject the reimplementation of SALEK in the guise of “The Green Paper”
- DropINN – How can humor increase well-being?