Preventive care grant
Glasses – Contact lenses
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
Laser/refractive eye surgery
IVF or artificial insemination
Preventive measures and rehabilitation grants
In addition to Sickness Benefits it is the funds role to support preventive measures that promote its members’ health and safety.
Payments are made on the last working day of each month for applications submitted before or on the 20th of the same month. Payments are made around the 10th of each month for applications submitted between the 21st and 31st the previous month.
A special deadline in December that is advertised in advance.
- Premiums must have been paid on behalf of the member for at least the last 6 consecutive months.
- The applicant must be employed, with premiums being paid to Efling on his/her behalf at the time of grant application. However, members can apply for grants for up to three months after payments stop, if the receipt dates back to the period where the member was paying to Efling. Those who were members of Efling for at least 5 consecutive years prior to retirement
due to age or disability, are entitled to grants for up to 24 months after retirement.
- The grant amounts are based on the premiums of minimum wages for full-time employment. Members who work part-time receive a proportionate amount.
- The right to grants lapses if the receipt is older than 12 months.
How Do I Apply for Grants?
- Fill out an application form
- Deliver a valid and dated receipt for expenses