Would you like to prepare delicious food from your country of origin and let other Efling members have a try in fantastic company?
Efling invites interested members to join in the recreational event Food and Culture, which is planned to be held on Sunday September 24. During the event, Efling members will offer food from their home country. There are many to choose from because Efling members come from 144 different countries of origin!
The food will be on offer without payment and admission to the event is free for Efling members.
Information for those wishing to bring food:
- The union pays for cost of materials, invoice being submitted.
- Efling provides plates, cutlery, napkins, and drinks.
- Please register using the form below.
- You will receive further info via email once it gets closer to the event.
- Registration is open until noon on September 20.
The house will open for guests at 2pm, and the event will go on until 4 pm. The time is Sunday September 24 and the location is the Efling Community Center, 4th floor of Guðrúnartún 1.