Efling´s 2022 annual general meeting will be held on Friday, April 8th at 20:00 at Grand Hotel Reykjavík, Gullteigur.
The following fixed items are on the agenda of the annual general meeting.
- The Board’s annual report.
- The Union’s reviewed accounts are submitted.
- Election results for Board, Delegate Council, boards of funds and the reviewers of the accounts, are presented.
- Amendments to the bylaws, if any proposals have been submitted.
- Deciding on the membership fee, if a change has been proposed.
- Other Topics
Efling members are kindly asked to register for the meeting through My pages no later than April 6th.
Please note that only full Efling members have the right to attend and vote at the meeting. You can apply for full membership through My pages.
All Efling members are encouraged to attend!